Consider the following scenario:
- In a meeting request in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, you include a resource, such as a conference room or another meeting resource.
- The resource accepts the request, and then it adds your meeting to its calendar.
- You modify the meeting by adding details to the meeting's body text.
- You send an update to all the meeting participants. This includes the resource.
In this scenario, the updated information is not present in the resource's calendar or in its meeting entry.
How to obtain the hotfix
This issue is fixed in the Outlook 2007 Hotfix Package that was released on February 7, 2008. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: February 7, 2008
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 948982 - Last Review: March 11, 2008 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
|kboffice2007presp2fix kbcalendar kbexpertisebeginner kboffice2007postrtmfix kbqfe kbbug kbfix KB948982|