As an administrator, you connect
to a Terminal Server console session or log on to the console interactively. Then, you perform one of the following actions:
- You lock the desktop.
- You run the screen saver or let the
screen saver run because of inactivity.
When you do this, the presence status changes to Away
for all users who use Microsoft Office
Communicator 2007 in the Terminal Server session.Notes
- Users can continue to send and to receive instant messages.
- Users can manually change their presence status to any status setting.
- When you log back on to the session, the
presence status of all connected users changes to Online.
To resolve this issue, install update 951662.
For more information, click the following article number to
view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the update for Communicator 2007: April 30, 2008
Article ID: 951871 - Last Review: April 30, 2008 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
|kboffice2007presp2fix kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB951871|