When you print a Microsoft Office Word 2007 document that
contains an equation, the equation does not print, or the characters in the
equation are not printed.
This issue occurs if the following
conditions are true:
- There is a bitmap on the same page as the equation.
- The 2007 Microsoft Office system is installed on a
Windows XP-based or Windows Server 2003-based computer.
- The Complex Script support files are not installed.
To work around this issue, install the Complex Script
support files. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click
- Type intl.cpl, and then click
- Click the Languages tab.
- Under Supplemental language support, click
to select the Install files for complex script and right-to-left
languages (including Thai) check box.
- When you receive the following message, click
OK to close the message:
- Click OK to close the Regional and
Language Options dialog box.
Article ID: 960985 - Last Review: February 13, 2009 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
|kbqfe kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew kbprb KB960985|