Consider the following scenario:
- In Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007, you attend a Web conference as a presenter.
- In the Live Meeting Console, you right-click one of the attendees in the Attendee pane. Or, you right-click the Caller number pane that corresponds to the attendee whom you want to mute.
- Then, you click Mute to mute the attendee.
In this scenario, the Unmute
option is not available. Therefore, you cannot unmute the attendee.
This behavior is by design. For privacy reasons, the Presenter cannot unmute the attendees. The attendees must unmute themselves.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- If the attendee is participating in the conference through Voice over IP (VoIP), she can unmute herself from the Live Meeting Console.
- If the attendee is participating in the conference through a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), advise the attendee to use telephone commands to unmute himself. The telephone commands for unmuting oneself vary from one telecom provider to another.
Article ID: 970007 - Last Review: December 2, 2011 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
|kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbsurveynew kbprb vkbportal107 vkbportal230 vkbportal238 KB970007|