Consider the following scenario:
a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 user, you accept a recurring meeting request that has
started previously. When you accept this meeting request, the received meeting request message is moved
to the Deleted Items folder. Additionally, the recurring meeting request entries are
added to the Calendar folder.
- In Microsoft Office Web Access (OWA), you change folders, and then you select
the Deleted Items folder.
- You locate the meeting request message,
and then you manually delete it.
In this scenario, Exchange Server 2007 removes the corresponding meeting
request item from the Calendar
You do not experience this issue if you perform the same actions in
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
This issue occurs because of incorrect logic in certain OWA
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 972473 - Last Review: November 19, 2009 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
|kbqfe kbhotfixrollup kbfix kbautohotfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB972473|