the following scenario:
- You send a meeting request to external recipients in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment.
- You have the Reminder feature turned
In this scenario, the external recipients receive the
meeting request with the Reminder feature turned on. Therefore, the reminder unexpectedly notifies the recipients of the meeting at the default of 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
By default, outgoing
meeting requests are converted to iCal items. During this conversion, Exchange Server 2007 incorrectly resets
the default reminder, even
if you have the Reminder feature
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2
has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed
in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 973761 - Last Review: November 19, 2009 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2, when used with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup kbqfe kbsurveynew KB973761|