Consider the following scenario:
- You use SharePoint application programming interfaces (APIs) to back up a site in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- You create a new site.
- You restore the old site to the new site.
- You check the users and the permissions of the new site.
In this scenario, the link of the old site is displayed after the Use this group to give people contribute permissions to the SharePoint site
text. However, the link of the new site should be displayed.
To fix this problem, apply the following updates:
Description of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 hotfix package (Sts-x-none.msp): September 30, 2009
Description of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (Coreserver-x-none.msp): September 30, 2009
After you apply these updates, the performance of SharePoint Server 2007 decreases when you use one of the following features:
- Move site collections in Batch Site Manager
- Content deployment
- The stsadm.exe command together with the import option or the export option
To resolve this decrease in performance, apply the following update:
Description of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Cumulative Update Server Hotfix Package (Sts-x-none.msp): October 27, 2009
Article ID: 974549 - Last Review: November 3, 2009 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
|kbqfe kbsurveynew kbprb KB974549|