Consider the following scenario:
- There are more than 22 all-day event calendar items which occur on the same day in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 user’s calendar.
- This user browses to that day in the calendar view by using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
In this scenario, there are only 22 all-day event calendar items that are listed. When you try to view more than 22 all-day event calendar items, the scroll bar does not work. Therefore, the user cannot access other calendar items of that day in the calendar viewNote
This problem does not occur when the user access the calendar view by using Microsoft Office Outlook.
This problem occurs because of an event list limitation in the all-day event
view in OWA.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 976977 - Last Review: January 25, 2012 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew KB976977|