Microsoft Expression Web 3 may crash when you try to import a file or a folder.
This problem may occur when the Folder List
panel is closed during the import operation. This problem was first reported in Expression Web 3 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- Make sure that the Folder List panel is open before you start to import files or folders.
To open the Folder List panel, click Folder List on the Panels menu. This option lets you show or hide the Folder List panel.
- Do not use the Import command on the File menu to import a file. Instead, open the folder that contains the file or subfolder that you want to import, and then drag it from the folder directly into Expression Web 3.
To reproduce the problem, follow these steps:
- Close the Folder List panel.
- Use the Import command on the File menu to import a file or a folder.
Article ID: 978503 - Last Review: June 25, 2012 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Expression Web 3