Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- You run a full-content deployment that is configured to deploy the following items between two site collections:
- No Security Information
- You delete a user in the source-site collection.
- You try to perform an incremental deployment.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
Your changes conflict with those made concurrently by another user.
When this issue occurs, the user is deleted in the target source collection. Therefore, you can safely ignore this error message.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 980517 - Last Review: October 6, 2011 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
|kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB980517|