Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- You receive an e-mail message that contains links from a sender on the Internet.
- You open the e-mail message in Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2007.
- You click a link in the e-mail message.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
Outlook Web Access has disabled this link for your security.
This behavior is by design. In OWA 2007, URLs which do not comply with safe URL standards are replaced with a link to the UrlBlockedError.aspx page on the Client Access Server.Note
URLs such as a local URL, a standard http: or https: URL, or a URL that begins with mailto: or ftp: behave correctly in OWA 2007.
This behavior is fixed in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
Article ID: 982463 - Last Review: April 23, 2010 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|kbtshoot kberrmsg kbbug kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew kbprb KB982463|