Consider the following scenario:
- You apply Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) on an Exchange Server 2007 server.
- A user accesses a mailbox that is hosted on the Exchange Server 2007 server by using Outlook Web Access (OWA) with S/MIME enabled.
- The user creates an email message and then paste an image in this email message.
In this scenario, the image displays as expected in the OWA composing window. However, the image is lost if you view the email message from Sent Items.
Additionally, the image is also lost if a recipient views the email message. If the recipient tries to forward this message, a red X image with the title Untitled1.png is displayed.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 982475 - Last Review: September 9, 2010 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew KB982475|