When you upgrade from a Microsoft GroupBoard Workspace 2007 site to a new Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 site, the list integration settings are missing from the What's New Web Part property.
To work around this issue, add the lists manually. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the SharePoint Server 2010 site, click the Site menu.
- On the What’s New Web Part, click the Web Part menu icon, and then click Edit Web Part.
- In the What’s New list section, click Add List.
- Select the target list that you want to track, and then specify a column that will act as a filter.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you want to add more lists.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
Article ID: 982578 - Last Review: September 22, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
|kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbsurveynew kbprb KB982578|