Consider the following scenario:
- You have a server that is running Excel Services in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010.
- On this server, you have a Microsoft Excel workbook that is saved to a SharePoint site.
- You edit the workbook.
- You type a new value into a cell that contains an array formula.
In this scenario, the contents of the cell changes to show to the new value and then the contents of the cell changes back to the array formula. However, you do not receive an error message.
To work around this behavior, follow thesesteps:
- Open the Excel workbook in the client version of Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Make the change to the cell value.
- Save the Excel workbook to the SharePoint site.
Article ID: 982707 - Last Review: September 18, 2011 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
|kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB982707|