Windows Aero Glass visual effects are not working or displayed
Automatically diagnose and fix visual Aero Glass effects problems when transparencies are not working on your computer or borders are not transparent.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- A program you are running does not display the Aero effects
- Some Aero effects such as transparency are not displayed
- Identify if your video card doesn’t support the Aero required settings, color depth, or does not have sufficient memory to support some Aero effects
- Identify if the required Desktop services, themes and indexes are running or disabled in order to display Aero effects
- Identify if the current power settings do not support Aero desktop effects such as running on battery power
- Windows borders are not displaying Aero transparency
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch