Fix problems with CD or DVD drives that can’t read or write media
Diagnose and repair CD or DVD drive issues, when you cannot burn or play CD or DVD discs, when a drive is not found, not accessible or not connected.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- Your CD or DVD Drive does not read or write and is shown as disabled
- The media in your CD or DVD drive cannot be read
- The media cannot be written to by your CD or DVD drive
- You receive one of the following errors:
- A class
specific or device specific driver is missing or corrupt
- A CD or DVD drive cannot be found or is not
- The CD or DVD drive is experiencing a problem that prevents it from working properly
- The CD or DVD drive is not accessible via an assigned drive letter
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch