Fix Windows Media Player video, and other media or library issues
Automatically repair Windows Media Player problems when the player doesn’t start, streaming doesn’t work or when you cannot browse or search for media.
Find other automated solutions
What it fixes...
- Windows Media Player may not be set up correctly and may not run as expected. Windows Media Player may have to run the first time setup to correct settings.
- The settings for Windows Media network streaming may be corrupted. This prevents streaming video or audio from playing.
- Windows Media Player Library may be corrupted. This causes media browsing and search problems in Windows Media Player.
- Nero Video Burning Plugin is incompatible with Windows Media Player 11 or newer versions, and may cause Windows Media Player 11 or newer to crash or stop responding.
- Windows Media Player 11 does not start, or some UI elements are blank.
- CD/DVD player is not working with Windows Media Player.
- Unable to install Windows Media Player 10 or 11.
- Videos are displaying "PICVideo M-JPEG 3, www.accusoft.com" or "PICVIDEO, WWW.JPG.COM" overlay.
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch