Automatically diagnose and fix Skype audio and webcam issues
What it fixes...
- One or more audio services, such as the Windows Audio service, are not running. In this situation, you receive an “audio service is not running” error message.
- Your sound and audio devices are disabled in Windows.
- The audio is muted on your device.
- Your computer or laptop speaker volume is very low because the volume of your audio device is set too low.
- Your installed audio device is not set as the default audio and playback device.
- Your audio device is not plugged in.
- You receive a “There might be a problem with your audio device” error message.
- Because of HDMI audio problems, you hear no sound through an HDMI connection.
- Windows Update is not configured to download and install updated audio drivers for your sound card.
- Skype does not detect a camera.
- Video crashes when you use a webcam.
Find other Fix it Solutions...
Instruction to Run
- Click the Run now button below
- Then follow the onscreen prompts to launch