System Center Configuration Manager Solution Center
Troubleshooting - Systems Management Server 2003
- How to troubleshoot an SMS 2003 management point installation that does not create the required virtual directory
Provides information to help you troubleshoot a "Setup was unable to create the Internet virtual directory" in SMS 2003.
- You may not be able to apply the SMS 2003 SP1 upgrade to an SMS 2.0 Legacy Client that is assigned to a secondary site in Systems Management Server 2003
Describes a problem where the SMS 2.0 client detects a CRC error in Clisvcl.exe. This problem prevents the upgrade of the legacy client to SMS 2003 SP1. It also prevents you from using the Client Push Install method.
- Status message 4909, 4912, 4913, or 4915, or error code 8202 after you install Systems Management Server 2003
Describes how to grant permissions to Systems Management Server 2003 to the System Management container in the Active Directory. Step to manually create the container is also included.
- Client components change to "Install Pending" status after you restart the Systems Management Server Client service
When you install Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 client agents on a Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003-based client computer, the status for some of the agents may change to Install Pending after you restart...
- You cannot install the Legacy Client, and "CAP path is not a UNC" appears in the WNManual.log file in Systems Management Server 2003
Describes a problem that may occur when you try to manually install the Legacy Client. To resolve this problem, make sure that the client access point is available when you try to install the client software.
- A Windows 98-based client may not receive advertisements that are distributed to its user group in Systems Management Server 2003
Describes a problem that affects user accounts on Windows 98-based clients that belong to a user group that has more than 20 characters in its name. To work around this problem, add the user account to a user group that has a shorter name.
- Entries in Hinv32.log Report Contains Error Reports Even When Hardware Inventory Data is Reported to the Sites Server
When you review the Hinv32.log on a Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 client, you may see the following entries in the log file: CItemImpl::SetValue - Failed to set value Type to SMS_HARDWARE_INVENTORY_FILE, the error code is...
- How to troubleshoot problems with software inventory in SMS 2.0 and SMS 2003
Describes how to troubleshoot problems that may occur with software inventory on SMS clients. Includes steps for the SMS 2.0 client, the SMS 2003 Legacy Client, and the SMS 2003 Advanced Client.
- The PatchInstall.exe command behaves unexpectedly when it uses a parameter that contains a character that is not valid in Systems Management Server 2003
Explains that the default values are used for a problem PatchInstall.exe parameter and all the parameters that follow it. To work around this problem, correct the problem characters.
- After you advertise a program to a Legacy Client, the program never runs on the client in Systems Management Server 2003
Describes an issue in SMS 2003 where an advertised program never runs on a Legacy Client. No error status messages are returned from the client.
- SMS: Collection Evaluator Cannot Update Collections on a Child Site
Collections at a central site that are based on a query may not be correctly replicated down to a child primary site if the query criteria does not exist on the child site. In this situation, you may receive the following error messages in the...
- Clients can become orphaned if you have an SMS 2.0 and an SMS 2003 hierarchy in the same domain
Describes a problem where some SMS clients do not work after you upgrade a site server from SMS 2.0 to SMS 2003.
- Site system installation is unsuccessful if 8.3 file-name support is disabled in Systems Management Server 2003
Describes a problem in SMS 2003 where you cannot install a management point. This problem occurs when the user profile for the SMS Service account is created after 8.3 file-name support is disabled.
- Event ID 10021 and event ID 10016 occur after a site reset or after an SMS 2003 service pack installation on a site server running on Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
Describes several scenarios in which event IDs 10021 and 10016 occur on an SMS site server. This problem occurs after you install a Windows Server 2003 service pack or after you reset the SMS site server.
- How to troubleshoot catalog file downloads for Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 1.2
Describes how you can determine if the MSSecure.xml catalog file is updated, helps troubleshoot if the latest version is not downloaded.
- How to remove and rebuild a SMS 2003 secondary site
When you try to install a secondary site from a parent site, the installation may stop responding, and it may take a long time for the parent site to report the unsuccessful installation. If the secondary site is deleted from the Systems Management...
- How to troubleshoot problems that occur when you use SMS 2.0 or SMS 2003 to advertise programs to SMS clients
Describes how you can troubleshoot common problems that may occur when you use SMS 2.0 or SMS 2003 to advertise programs to SMS clients.
- A list of log files that are created in Systems Management Server 2003
Provides a list of the log files that may be created when you install an SMS 2003 site server or client.
- SMS: Client Does Not Use Existing Connection for CAP or DP
A Systems Management Server (SMS) client does not not use existing connections or mapped drives to Client Access Points (CAPs) or Distribution Points (DPs) when it is attempting to connect to these site systems as documented in the "Systems...
- Problems Installing Network Monitor When Local Area Connection Properties Is Open
After you install the full version of the Network Monitor tool on a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer, the Network Monitor driver is not added to Local Area Connection properties. Note that this problem does not occur unless you install the...
- SMS: Remote Control Connection Issues with Windows 2000 and IP Security
Internet Protocol (IP) security in Microsoft Windows 2000 can cause some connection issues when you try to establish a remote control session. If IP security is enabled on a server, client, or both, you may experience an initial timeout when you try to...
- How to exclude specific computers so that the client software is not automatically installed in Systems Management Server
Describes how you can specify computers in SMS 2.0 and SMS 2003 environments that will not automatically receive the SMS client software. You must modify the registry on the site server computer.
- A monthly recurring advertisement skips November in Systems Management Server 2003 Service Pack 3 systems if the scheduled day is after the first Sunday in November
Fixes a problem that monthly recurring advertisement skips November in Systems Management Server 2003 Service Pack 3 systems if the scheduled day is after the first Sunday in November. Provides a hotfix that resolves the problem.
- SMS: Assigning Class and Instance Security Rights with the SMS User Wizard
By assigning object Class and Instance rights, it is possible to customize the view your administrators have of the SMS Administrator console. However, when using the Security Rights Properties console item to assign user Class or Instance security,...
- The Administrator console fails to load and reports a WBEM error
When you try to start the SMS Administrator console, you may receive an error message that is similar to the following: MMCAdminUI WBEM Error: (Error executing query (T_WbemSyncQueryToContainer)) Error : WBEM_E_FAILED Operation: ExecQuery...