Visual Basic .NET 2003 Solution Center
Download details - Visual Basic .NET 2003
- FIX: When you use the TCPClient.Connect method to connect to a user control that runs in a Web page, the method call may take a long time to finish in the .NET Framework 1.1 SP1
Fixes a problem that may occur when you use the TCPClient.Connect method in Visual Basic .NET 2003 for the method call, and the computer that you use to connect is running the .NET Framework 1.1 SP1.
- You receive an "Unable to get the window handle" exception when you display a child form that contains ActiveX user controls
Explains that you receive an "Unable to get the window handle" exception when you display a child form that contains ActiveX user controls. Provide a solution to work around this problem.
- Buffer overrun in JPEG processing (GDI+) could allow code execution in Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual J# .NET, and the .NET Framework
Resolves a buffer overrun in Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual J# .NET, and the .NET Framework.
- FIX: You may receive an application error in Vbc.exe or Csc.exe when you run a .NET Framework application
When you run an application that uses the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, and the application was created by using Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, you may receive an error message that is similar to the following: You may also receive this application error...
- FIX: You may receive a "System.ArgumentException Only one WebServiceBinding attribute may be specified on type" error message when you run a Visual Basic .NET 2003 application that calls a Web service
Describes a problem that occurs when the application was written by using Visual Basic .NET 2003 and the application uses the .NET Framework 1.1. Describes a hotfix that resolves the problem.