After we post a charge to your payment option, you’ll see the amount and description on the statement from that payment option. This could be a credit card statement, cell phone provider statement, or other payment option, depending on how you paid.
To compare your Microsoft account purchases with the statement from your payment option:
- Sign in to account.microsoft.com with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one account, make sure you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account for those purchases.
- Select Payment & billing > Order history, then select the type of order and date range you want from the Show and Ordered within drop-downs.
- Look for charges with a status of Completed or Redeemed. Charges with a status of In progress haven’t been posted to your payment option yet.
- If you prefer to work from paper, print the order from your browser. In Microsoft Edge, right-click anywhere in the page, then select Print.
To check your order history on an Xbox One console:
- Select Settings > Payment & billing > Order history.
- Use the drop-down to choose a date range, then select the item you want to check.
- Look for charges with a status of Completed or Redeemed. Charges with a status of In progress haven't been posted to your payment option yet.
For info on charges, returns, or recurring subscriptions, see: