Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 12.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||184.108.40.2062|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2
Service Update 12 resolves the following issues:
- "Prepare Client Customizations" is timing out for users with many languages
- Lookups filtered with "Related Records Filtering" do not work on Dynamics 365 for Phones
- Adding Custom Icons with a ToolTip for a column is not working for Email views
- An error dailog appears several times on an appointment when the end date is specified before the start date
- Tracked items do not show the crmSssPromoteTracker field set to 1.
- User is able to create two mailboxes or two queues with the same email address
- The Save/Cancel icon disappears off screen when the Quick Create form is rendered, if the form has multiple controls added vertically to a section
- The main command menu will not close in the CRM app on the iPad
- Selecting "Hide for all Roles" hides apps for admins as well
- Customized form script files block the loading of those forms after the customizations have been saved
- When an appointment is marked complete within Dynamics 365 using the Outlook add-in, an error appears: "You must specify an end time that happens after the start time." even if the start and end time are correct
- When switching languages from English to French, dashboards do not show the correct translated text
- The search functionality on Quick Create forms does not return results intermittently when results meeting the search criteria are present
- On the CRM Mobile app the Email buton produces the error: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or restart the app. Error code: 0x0" and the button disappears when the user navigates back to retry
- The cursor does not remain stationary in the Interactive Service Hub Entering search text box
- In CRM 8.2 Business Required Option Set, the down arrow does not select the first value and instead selects the second value
- The ribbon disappears when saving if a custom button has no ToolTipTitle
- User is unable to edit composite fields
- When searching an account, the error: "The list has not finished opening. Try your request again." appears
- Online privacy link URL is not updated
- Saved emails with a blank "From" field produce the error: "Unable to get property 'toString' of undefined or null reference"
- Unable to access the Campaign Record after deleting the OptionSet value from the typecode field
- FindFolder intermittently produces the following error based on Inbox folder heirarchy: "Cannot insert a node or any ancestor of that node as a child of itself."
- Emails sent from a queue to iteself should be tracked as Received and not Sent for Auto-tracking emails
- The SLA timer continues running when paused for holidays
- When the user presses the “Esc” key in a field with the “Currency” type, the system adds “,00”
- Recurring daily appointments get duplicated and scheduled in the past
- Setting non-directory users to stub users using SetNonDirectoryUsersToStubExecutor executes slowly and crashes when service maintenance is performed during this execution
- An unwanted pop-up appears when clicking to call a phone number in CRM opened with the Edge browser
- The New Record page in Outlook offline mode is not opening and shows the error: "Not Implemented"
- The Activities tab is not visible in the Dynamics Mobile app
- The dashboard is rendered with an unexpected white space in its layout due to the grid height not matching the chart height
- The Report Viewer print dialog is not localized
- Dynamic Values cannot be added to an email template
- EmailService does not create a queue Item if the email is synced by SystemUser mailbox
- The main command menu blinks and will not open in the CRM app on the iPad
- Activity Logging is throwing an exception in 8.2 environments causing Relevance Search to fail
- An email sent from a queue to itself show up as sent but not received
- User logs in with Dealer and selects Take Ownership of an SR number or DSN and does not gain control to add file attachments
- When new tabs are added, some tabs do not expand by default and the information in non-expanded tabs does not load