Narrator gets better each time Windows releases a major update. We hope you're using the latest version of Windows 10, but if you're not, here are some older versions of the Narrator user guide. These files are in English only—to obtain additional languages or grades, contact the Disability Answer Desk.
- Narrator for Windows 10, version 1903
- Narrator for Windows 10 version 1803
- Narrator for Windows 10 version 1809
To see which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device:
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > System > About.
- On the right, under Windows specifications, see the information next to Edition.
Windows 10 periodically checks for the latest updates and security features and installs them automatically to keep your device running smoothly and securely. To update quickly, select check for updates now below, and then select Check for updates. Or select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and select Check for updates.
Go back to the Table of Contents