Service Update 72 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 72.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 72 will correspond to version number 72XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 72 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||220.127.116.1136|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 72 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Organizations could not be upgraded using a silent installer.*
- Offline mode searches could not be performed on mobile devices.*
- Grid commands were not visible in the Documents section of a record.*
- No selected view was rendered when "Show Selected Views" was selected.*
- Quick Create menu metadata was not guaranteed to be initialized in openForm ClientAPI.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.