After we post a charge to your payment option, you’ll see the amount and description on the statement from that payment option. This could be a credit card statement, cell phone provider statement, or other payment option, depending on how you paid.
You can compare your Microsoft account purchases with the statement from your payment option by checking your order history online or on your Xbox One.
Check your order history online
- Sign in to account.microsoft.com with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one account, make sure you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account for those purchases.
- Select Payment & billing > Order history, then, under Refine, select the order and date range you want.
- Look for charges with a status of Completed or Redeemed. Charges with a status of In progress haven’t been posted to your payment option yet.
- To print an invoice, select Order details from the order you want, then select Print. You can also use the print function in your browser to print the page. In Microsoft Edge, right-click anywhere in the page (or select and hold if you're using a touch screen device), then select Print.
Check your order history on your Xbox One
- Select Settings > Payment & billing > Order history.
- Use the drop-down to choose a date range, then select the item you want to check.
- Look for charges with a status of Completed or Redeemed. Charges with a status of In progress haven't been posted to your payment option yet.