In Microsoft Excel it is possible to insert graphics files. The type of file you can insert depends on the graphic import filters that are installed on your computer. Typically, filters are installed when you install software programs that use graphics import filters (which filters are installed will depend on the options that you choose when install a program).
To insert a graphic file onto a Microsoft Excel worksheet:
- Select the cell you want to be the upper-left corner of the graphic.
- In Microsoft Excel 97, point to Picture on the Insert menu, and click From File. In Microsoft Excel 5.0 and 7.0, click Picture on the Insert menu.
- By default, all of the graphic file types that are installed are listed. You can filter specific file types by clicking the appropriate file type in the Files Of Type box.
- The Insert Picture dialog box defaults to the current file folder for Microsoft Excel. Change the folder to the folder your graphic files are located, and click the file you want to insert. Click OK.
- You can drag the picture to reposition it.
XL5 w/ XL7 w/ XL97 w/
Format (File Extension) XL5 Office XL7 Office XL97 Office
Autocad Format 2-D (dxf) x x x
Autocad Plot file (adi) x
CompuServe GIF (gif) x x x x
Computer Graphics Metafile (cgm) x x x x x
Corel Draw (cdr) x x x x x
DrawPerfect (wpg) x x x
Encapsulated PostScript (eps) x x x x x x
HP Graphics Language (hgl) x x x x
HP Plotter Print file (plt) x
JPEG file interchange format (jpg) x x x
Kodak Photo CD (pcd) x x x
Lotus 1-2-3 Graphics (pic) x
Macintosh PICT (pct) x x x x
Micrografix Designer/Draw (drw) x x x x x
PC Paintbrush (pcx) x x x x x x
Tagged Image Format (tif) x x x x x x
Targa (tga) x x x
Windows bitmaps (bmp) x x x x
Windows DIB (dib) x x x
Windows metafile (wmf) x x x x x x
Windows Enhanced metafile (emf) x x
Portable Network Graphics (png) x x
Microsoft Excel 97
For more information about importing pictures, click the Index tab in Microsoft Excel help, type the following text
and then double-click the selected text to go to the "Ways to insert pictures and clip art in a workbook" topic.
Microsoft Excel 7.0For more information about importing pictures, click the Index tab in Microsoft Excel help, type the following text
and then double-click the selected text to go to the "Share information between Office applications" topic.
Microsoft Excel 5.0
Microsoft Excel "User's Guide," version 5.0, page 712
رقم الموضوع: 142133 - آخر مراجعة: 17/08/2005 - المراجعة: 1