- You have a mail-enabled public folder in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- The public folder has an email message that contains an attachment.
- You try to forward the email message together with your digital signature.
Note To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the email message in the public folder, and then click Forward.
- Click the icon in the lower-right corner of the Options group to open the Message Options dialog box.
- Click the Security Settings button, and then select Add digital signature to this message in the Security Properties dialog box.
- Click OK, and then close the Message Options dialog box.
- Click Send.
- If you forward the email message to an external recipient, it is not delivered. Additionally, you receive a non-delivery report (NDR) that contains the following information: #550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError; storage error in content conversion ##
- If you forward the email message to the same mailbox, or to another mailbox inside the same Exchange organization, the email message is delivered. However, it is corrupted. Additionally, the email message contains an extra attachment.
- If you forward the email message to an Exchange Server 2003 public folder, the email message is delivered. However, public folder replication fails. Additionally, the following events are logged in the Application log:
For more information about public folders, visit the following Microsoft website:
رقم الموضوع: 2481283 - آخر مراجعة: 07/04/2011 - المراجعة: 1