Consider the following scenario:
- You close Microsoft Office Outlook and then you install the Microsoft Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- You change the display language of Outlook.
- You open Outlook again. Then, the Enable Live Meeting button is added to the toolbar.
Note The Enable Live Meeting button label is the same language as Outlook.
- You click the Enable Live Meeting button. Then, the Meet Now, Schedule a Live Meeting, and Schedule a Conference Call buttons display and function correctly.
- You restart Outlook.
This issue occurs because the Mapisvc.inf file is edited in the previous language directory instead of the new language directory. Therefore, when you open Outlook with the new language, the Enable Live Meeting function does not work.
To work around this issue, use one of the following options.
- Option 1: Switch the Outlook language back to the previous language. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office Language Settings.
- Click the Display Language tab, and then select the previous Outlook language under Display Microsoft Office menus and dialog boxes in.
- Open Outlook, and then click the Enable Live Meeting button.
- Repeat step 1 and step 2 to switch back to the desired Outlook language.
- Option 2: Copy the Mapisvc.inf file from the following previous language subdirectory to the following current Outlook language subdirectory.
The previous language subdirectory:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\Mapisvc.inf
The current Outlook language subdirectory:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\%CurrentSystemLanguage%\Mapisvc.inf
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
رقم الموضوع: 2482425 - آخر مراجعة: 26/08/2011 - المراجعة: 1