Fix it for me
To disable the address lists update automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfAfter you install the hotfix package, follow these steps to disable the address lists update:
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\msexchangesa\parameters
- Click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORDValue, type DisableALUpdate, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableALUpdate, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
رقم الموضوع: 2555851 - آخر مراجعة: 31/01/2012 - المراجعة: 1