This issue most frequently occurs when one of the following conditions is true. However, it may also occur in other scenarios:
- A journaling mailbox is deployed in the Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- A third-party email message archival system is used.
For more troubleshooting information, go to the following Microsoft TechNet website:
- Create a new mailbox database.
- Move the mailboxes to the new mailbox database.
- Delete the old mailbox database.
This workaround recovers the leaked database space. However, the new database may start leaking space. You have to apply the fix to prevent new leaks.
رقم الموضوع: 2621266 - آخر مراجعة: 11/02/2014 - المراجعة: 1