Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you change the dots per inch (DPI) setting in Windows to a high DPI, such as 125 DPI or 150 DPI. In this situation, the chevron image in the Folder Pane of Outlook 2013 unexpectedly displays a white outline.
- When you use an Outlook.com account in Outlook 2013 on a device, you cannot sync your Outlook account. Additionally, you receive the following error message:There are too many devices syncing with this account
- Assume that you change the DPI setting in Windows to a high DPI, such as the 125 DPI or 150 DPI. When you try put your pointer between panes in order to resize the panes in Outlook 2013, the pointer is fuzzy.
- Assume that you change the DPI setting in Windows to a high DPI, such as 125 DPI or 150 DPI. When you try put your pointer between panes in order to resize the panes in Outlook 2013, the pointer is fuzzy.
- After you install Office 2013, the Product ID value that is displayed in the About dialog box is incorrect.
- When you change the DPI setting in Windows to a high DPI, such as 125 DPI or 150 DPI, weather icons in the weather pane and weather peek in Outlook 2013 are fuzzy.
- Assume that you change the DPI setting in Windows to a high DPI, such as 125 DPI or 150 DPI. When you display more than one calendar in the calendar module in Outlook 2013, the overlay arrow on the secondary calendar is fuzzy.
- This update improves the scope of the Danish linguistic rule-based critiques patterns for the grammar checker in Office 2013 RTM. The linguistic rule-based critiques patterns help the grammar checker detect grammatical errors and provide corrections.
- Spanish proofing tools are updated for Office 2013. This update contains lexical improvements to the Spanish spelling lexicon that removes over 30 terms and adds over 170 terms.
- Assume that you configure a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) account in Outlook 2013. You open an item and try to close without editing the item. In this situation, you are incorrectly prompted to save changes. Additionally, the prompt is displayed again after you click the prompt and close Outlook.
- Assume that you use EAS in Outlook 2013 to connect to an Outlook.com account. When you open an email message that contains non-ASCII characters, the email message is displayed incorrectly.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
رقم الموضوع: 2727079 - آخر مراجعة: 29/03/2017 - المراجعة: 2