- Burn the installation DVD at a slower speed.
- Use a better quality DVD to create the installation DVD.
- Update the BIOS firmware for your DVD drive.
- Use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool to create a bootable USB flash drive, and then use the USB flash drive to install Windows.
This issue occurs for one of the following reasons:
- The installation DVD is removed during the setup process.
- A low-quality DVD was used to create the installation DVD.
- The speed at which the installation DVD was burned was too fast.
- The DVD drive cannot read the media.
- The ISO file is corrupted.
Use one of the following methods to troubleshoot this issue, as appropriate for your situation:
- Run the DVD on a different computer to determine whether the DVD works correctly.
- Test your DVD drive by using an official Windows installation DVD.
- Attach the ISO file to a virtual machine to check whether it is corrupted.
When you troubleshoot this issue, first check whether the ISO file is corrupted. Each ISO file that you download from the MSDN Subscriber Downloads website has a SHA1 value that you can compare with the SHA1 value on the MSDN Subscriber Downloads website. However, the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) site currently does not list checksums or SHA1 values.
To compare the SHA1 values for the ISO file that you downloaded, follow these steps:
- Install the Microsoft File Checksum Integrity Verifier tool. To download the tool, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
- At a command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter: Fciv.exe <File name>.iso -sha1
- Verify that the SHA1 value matches the SHA1 value that is listed on the MSDN Subscriber Downloads website.
For example, the following information is displayed for the ISO file for Windows 7 Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (x64) on the MSDN Subscriber Downloads website:
File Name: en_windows_7_enterprise_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677651.iso
The following information is displayed when you run the command for the ISO file for Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (x64):
Command: fciv.exe en_windows_7_enterprise_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677651.iso -sha1
رقم الموضوع: 2755139 - آخر مراجعة: 25/04/2017 - المراجعة: 6