Issue that this update fixes
Consider the following scenario:
- You set Windows 8 to a high contrast color scheme.
- You add a slide to a presentation in PowerPoint 2013.
- You click the Show Comments button in the VIEW group of the ribbon.
- You click the New button and add some comments to the slide.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
رقم الموضوع: 2760624 - آخر مراجعة: 24/04/2013 - المراجعة: 1