Important The following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles redirect you to this article:
This article describes the update rollup for Windows 8 and for Windows Server 2012 that is dated January 2013. This update rollup package includes performance and reliability improvements for Windows 8 and for Windows Server 2012. We recommend that you apply this update rollup as part of your regular maintenance routines.
ImprovementsThis update rollup includes the following performance and reliability improvements:
- Resolves an issue that could cause low-quality playback when you stream videos from Windows Media Center to Xbox consoles.
- Improves Bluetooth audio playback quality.
- Resolves an issue in which you may be unable to install a Windows Store app update when the app is installed to multiple accounts on the same computer.
How to obtain the updateThis update is available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is installed automatically.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you install this update through Windows Update immediately.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any previously released update.
If you have questions about Windows Update, go to the following Microsoft websites:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
رقم الموضوع: 2785094 - آخر مراجعة: 06/05/2013 - المراجعة: 1