Microsoft Download CenterTo install the cumulative update for Lync Server 2013, Unified Communications Managed API 4.0 Runtime, use one of the following methods.
Method 1: Cumulative Server Update InstallerThe Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation. To use the Cumulative Server Update Installer, follow these steps.
Note If User Account Control (UAC) is turned on, you must start the Cumulative Server Update Installer by using elevated permissions to make sure that all updates are installed correctly.
- Download the Cumulative Server Update Installer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
Download the update package now.
- Run the Cumulative Server Update Installer by using the UI or by using a command line.
Note When you click Install Updates the UI provides a clear indication of which updates are installed.
To run the Installer, run the following command:
LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exeNotes You can use the following parameters with the LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exe command:
- The /silentmode switch applies all applicable updates in the background.
- The /silentmode /forcerebootswitch applies all applicable updates in the background, and then it automatically restarts the server at the end of the installation process if this is necessary.
- The /extractall switch extracts the updates from the installer and saves the updates in a subfolder that is named "Extracted" in the folder from which you ran the command.
Method 2: Microsoft UpdateThe update is also available from the Microsoft Update website.
Note After you install this update by using Microsoft Update, you must update the databases on the back end servers. For more information about how to do this, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, install the UcmaRuntime.msp package on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Lync Server 2013 - Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Enterprise Edition Front End Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Edge Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Standalone Mediation Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Director Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Persistent Chat Server
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
رقم الموضوع: 2835437 - آخر مراجعة: 27/09/2013 - المراجعة: 1