Support for Windows Vista without any service packs installed ended on April 13, 2010. To continue receiving security updates for Windows, make sure you're running Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2). For more information, refer to this Microsoft web page: Support is ending for some versions of Windows
Please insert a disk into Drive (DriveLetter:).
- An audio device is disabled.
- Windows Media Player is already running when you insert the disc.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Sound.
- On the Playback tab, right-click in the blank area under Select a playback device below to modify its settings, and then select Show Disabled Devices.
- Right-click an audio device, and then click Enable.
رقم الموضوع: 939052 - آخر مراجعة: 29/09/2011 - المراجعة: 1