This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX for the Russian (ru) regions.
This update for Russia introduces a new report for Pension, Medical and Social Insurance Funds contributions calculation that must be submitted to Tax authorities on quarter basis in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R2, and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1.
According to the order of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation No ММВ-7-11/551@ from 10th of October 2016 the following changes have been implemented in Payroll (Russia) module (Staff accounting module in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1):
- The possibility to generate a new report for Pension, Medical and Social Insurance Funds contributions calculation in electronic (XML) format.
A new report is implemented within the existing functionality of RSV-1 register:
- Payroll (Russia) > Settlements with tax authorities > RSV-1 register
- Staff accounting > Income tax > RSV-1 register (in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1)
A new button Create RSV file is implemented on RSV-1 register form to generate an XML file in a new format for the selected register.
Previously existed Create file button (used for the generation of RSV-1 XML file in a previous format) has been renamed to Create RSV-1 file.
A new field Document has been added on General tab of RSV-1 register form to store the name of the document authorizing a signer/representative.
Prior to report generation the following setup steps must be performed:
- Define the parameters for the new report: Payroll (Russia) / Staff accounting > Setup > Template reports > RSV (2017)
- Define required classification codes of budget revenue (KBK) for the related off-budget funds.
A new field Budget revenue code has been implemented:
- Payroll (Russia) > Settlements with tax authorities > Setup > Off-budget funds > Off-budget funds
- Staff accounting > Income tax > Setup > Off-budget funds > Off-budget funds (in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1)
The list of available budget revenue codes must be preliminary defined in:
- Cash and bank management > Setup > Payment order > Budget revenue classification.
- Bank > Setup > Payment order > Budget revenue classification (in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1)
A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
You can also contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics by phone using these links for country specific phone numbers. To do this, visit one of the following Microsoft websites:
In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Technical Support Professional for Microsoft Dynamics and related products determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to any additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics AX updates
This update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center
- Download update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Download update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1
- Download update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
You must have one of the following products installed to apply this hotfix:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
You must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
Article ID: 4011778 - Last Review: 20.4.2017 - Revision: 33