- Go to http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspxand click the Download Now button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to download and install the Microsoft Safety Scanner. When prompted, save the file to your desktop.
- Restart your computer and boot into Safe Mode:
For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP:
- When starting your computer, repeatedly press the F8 key.
- The Windows Advanced Options Menu (Windows XP) or the Advanced Boot Options menu (Windows Vista or Windows 7) will appear. Highlight Safe Mode and press the Enter key.
- If you're prompted for Administrator credentials, enter your User Name and Password and click OK.
- Double click the Microsoft SafetyScanner icon on your desktop. It may be labeled as msert.
- Click the box next to Accept all terms of the preceding license agreement, then click Next.
- Click Quick Scan, then click Next.
- The Microsoft Safety Scanner will scan your computer. This may take a few minutes. Once the scan is complete, click View detailed results of the scan. You should see Trojan: Win32/FakeSysdef listed in the results.
For more information about the Win32/FakeSysdef malware and it's variants, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fFakeSysdef&threatid=4295122934
Microsoft offers a free security program, Microsoft Security Essentials, that will help protect your computer from being infected with malware. For more informaiton about Microsoft Security Essentials, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security_essentials/default.aspx
For information on how to keep your computer safe from hackers, malware, and other malicious activity, visit Microsoft's Safety and Security Center at: http://www.microsoft.com/security/default.aspx
ИД на статията: 2617291 – Последен преглед: 9.04.2013 г. – Редакция: 1