- You have a Windows 8.1-based system that has a third-party Microsoft Store device app installed.
- The system has a custom paper form.
- You open Internet Explorer and try to print a webpage through the Charms menu (Devices -> Print).
- You select the printer for which the custom paper form is set.
- When the Internet Explorer print menu appears, you click More Settings to start the Microsoft Store device app.
In this scenario, the Microsoft Store device app does not open. Instead, the Internet Explorer print menu reappears.
To work around this issue, reduce the margins of the custom paper form to increase the printable area.
ИД на статията: 3079382 – Последен преглед: 26.10.2017 г. – Редакция: 3