The allocation for Windows RE must also include sufficient free space for backup utilities to capture the partition. Follow these guidelines to create the partition:
- If the partition is smaller than 500 MB, it must have at least 50 MB of free space.
- If the partition is 500 MB or larger, it must have at least 320 MB of free space.
- If the partition is larger than 1 GB, it must have at least 1 GB free of free space.
- This partition must use the following Type ID:DE94BBA4-06D1-4D40-A16A-BFD50179D6AC
- The Windows RE tools should be in a partition that's separate from the Windows partition. This separation supports automatic failover and the startup of partitions that are encrypted by using Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption.
ИД на статията: 3135522 – Последен преглед: 28.01.2016 г. – Редакция: 1