This cumulative update is for Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015, Mediation Server. The version number of this update is 6.0.9319.559.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
The cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4507232 Resuming a PSTN call that was put on hold results in one-way audio in Skype for Business Server 2015
- KB 4510841 Skype for Business 2015 Mediation Server doesn’t respect the codec prioritization for outgoing PSTN calls
This cumulative update also fixes the issues that were previously listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 4464358 January 2019 cumulative update 6.0.9319.537 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Mediation Server
- 4074704 January 2018 cumulative update 6.0.9319.514 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Mediation Server
- 3199096 November 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.272 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Mediation Server
- 3149234 June 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.259 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Mediation Server
How to install the update
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere're no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces all previously released updates for Skype for Business Server 2015, Mediation Server.
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, run MediationServer.msp on computers that are running the following server role:
- Skype for Business Server 2015- Mediation Server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
When you install the update, insert the source CD or provide the path where the source files can be found if you're prompted.