|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0538|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 4 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- A performance issue may occur if you have an Opportunity or Contact View that has updated SLA columns, and the View contains a Hierarchy condition.
- Views aren't appearing correctly in the Case entity.
- You can't see the Notes content in Safari browser version 10.0 or Firefox.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- There are no fixes pertaining to repaired functionality in this update.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- You can't search for Existing Products, an "Invalid Argument" error occurs.