Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 14 will correspond to version number 14XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||184.108.40.2061|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- A "Select a View" tooltip appeared instead of a full View name when hovering over a view in a list of views.
- Entity form headers were clipped off when displayed in the Chrome browser.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Outgoing email from mailboxes without email servers was preventing other email messages from sending.
- An error displayed in the Timeline grid under "Activity Timeline" when loading any existing case.
- No more than one record could be created in a row without refreshing the page afterward.
- Lead entity's flag in BPF could not be moved to the next stage.
- Hyperlinks did not function unless they were set to open in a new window or tab.
- Production organizations could not update their system solutions.
- Many entity records in the classic web UI could not be created or edited.
- Provisioning failed for organizations with the Turkish language set when incorrect casing was present in the Lead management SP.
- An error occurred when selecting the "+ NEW" button to create a new matching screen.
- Quote and QuoteDetail records were slow to update.
- The Currency field's value was removed when creating a campaign activity on a campaign entity.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to execute some queries.
- An error occurred when attempting to send email with attachments.
- An error occurred when importing an organization into an instance.
- An error occurred when attempting to reopen a disqualified lead.
- An error occurred when retrieving FCB in a Sandbox Worker.
- A "Duplicate Record" error message appeared intermittently when initiating an upgrade.
- A SQL timeout occurred when importing a solution using async request.
- An error occurred when opening accounts in cases where the application was switched between offline and online modes.