- You have a computer that has Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) installed.
- You use BIDS to create a report.
- You add a Tablix data region to the report body.
- You set the value of the HIDDEN property to TRUE for a text box in the Tablix header. This text box is also known as a hidden text box.
- You reference the value of the hidden text box from the ReportItems collection in the page header or footer.
- You preview the report and then export it to any hard page-break rendering format. For example, you export the report to a PDF-formatted or TIFF-formatted file.
In this scenario, the hidden text box value in the page header or footer is displayed only on the first page of the exported report. You expect this value to be displayed on all pages of the exported report.
Note This same behavior occurs after you deploy the report to the report server and then export it to any hard page-break rendering format by using Report Manager, a Webservice API, or a similar method.
Service pack information for SQL Server 2008 R2To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2008 R2. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
This problem was first corrected in SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 for SQL Server 2008 R2.
ID článku: 2494517 - Poslední kontrola: 22. 4. 2011 - Revize: 1