This article describes the update for Microsoft Lync 2010 that is dated July 2011.
Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2571523 A Lync Server 2010 Standard CAL user cannot use certain functionality of a HID device in Lync Server 2010
- 2571525 A user receives an "Audio Join” notification message unexpectedly when opening a conversation window in Lync 2010
- 2571527 A user cannot enable video in a conference after you assign a conference policy to the user in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- 2571529 A PSTN or a PBX call is disconnected without a notification on a Polycom CX600 or Polycom CX700 telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2571530 A Lync 2010 client cannot download the address book file by using a UNC path
- 2560097 A Lync 2010 conference organizer cannot invite other users to the Lync 2010 conference
- 2571531 The voice mail LED on a Polycom CX300 telephone does not turn on when you receive a new voice mail in a Lync 2010 environment
- 2560100 The Enter key is not recognized correctly when you enable Input Method Extension and then perform a search in a Lync 2010 client
- 2560101 The Presence calendar data does not publish in Lync 2010 after users install update 2496325
- 2577950 Error message when you try to open a modified Live Meeting item in the calendar in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- 2577955 A user cannot sign in to Lync 2010 when the primary Front-end server is unavailable in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- 2517766 A warning message is cut off in a localized version of Lync 2010
- 2517757 The “Start Recording” command is still available after you transfer audio to a PSTN telephone during a conference call in Lync 2010
- 2517754 The Outlook.exe process is still running after you close Outlook on a computer that has Lync 2010 installed and that is running Windows Vista
- 2517747 The Lync 2010 Recording Player window displays incorrect localized language in Lync 2010
- 2517739 A short audio delay occurs after a RGS agent accepts a call in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- 2517736 You take over a presentation when you double-click the “Return to Presenter’s View” button in Lync 2010
- 2517735 "Your online meeting invitation needs to be updated due to changed server policies." message on a computer that has Lync 2010 installed
- 2517721 Lync 2010 cannot publish the "Presence" calendar data of a user
- 2517691 A user cannot retrieve a parked call from a paired Lync 2010 client when the orbit number contains "#" or "*"
- 2517673 Texts in an office application are cut off or the office application does not respond when you copy the texts from a Lync 2010 instant message input window
- 2503538 Lync 2010 prompts you for credentials when it is retrieving availability data through Exchange Web Services
- 2500416 The AVModalityPropertyChanged event is not triggered in Lync 2010 SDK
- 2499613 A Lync 2010 client crashes with an access violation when you click the "A" icon of an emoticon in a conversation
- 2498410 A user name is still in Lync 2010 after you remove the user account in AD
- 2497779 "Connection is not established" error message in a Lync 2010 client when an attendee is disconnected from an application-sharing session in a large conference
- 2464823 The Lync 2010 client crashes during a conference video call that includes ACP users
- 2520139 Lync 2010 does not prompt you for credentials when the credentials are deleted in Windows Credential Manager
- 2464821 An Exchange error notification displays in Lync 2010 when an authentication proxy is deployed in a Lync Online environment
- 2520142 Lync 2010 cannot connect to Lync Online service through a proxy firewall while in automatic configuration mode
- 2520144 Your instant message is not delivered if your URI is the same as the email address
- 2464810 A credential dialog box appears or an error message is received when you log on to Lync Online
- 2464811 The icon of the speakerphone in Lync 2010 is not generic
- 2464817 You have to press the TAB key two times to select the “Save my password” check box after you type your password in the Lync 2010 logon screen
- 2464828 The “Learn More” link does not indicate as a selection when you press the TAB key to select it in the “Edit Location” dialog box in Lync 2010
- 2464840 You are directed to the MSN website when you try to download software that is required to log on to Lync online by using Lync 2010
- 2464841 Lync 2010 does not populate your location information automatically
- 2464842 “Cannot sign in to Lync because this sign-in address was not found” error message during the Lync 2010 logon process when the default user is Lync-disabled
- 2464845 A Silverlight application for Lync 2010 does not start from a URL address that does not contain the page name
- 2464850 The conference disclaimer is missing from the “Disclaimer” window when you try to join a Lync 2010 conference by using an Office Communicator Object Model
- 2464872 Certain text in an invitation email message for an online meeting are displayed incorrectly when you create the invitation email message by using a Hindi or a Kazakh version of Lync 2010
- 2464873 Your audio and video is enabled automatically when you click “Retry” to rejoin a Lync 2010 Audio/Video conference
- 2464874 A Lync Online disabled user is not handled correctly during the logon process in Lync 2010
- 2483227 Your Live Meeting Service presenter password is included in the INVITE message when you start a meeting by using Live Meeting Service in Lync 2010
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Lync.msp x86 package now.
Download the Lync.msp X64 package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer if certain dependencies in Microsoft Lync 2010 are still running when the update is applied. For example, if you have Microsoft Office Outlook or Microsoft Lync 2010 running when the update is applied, you have to restart the computer.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following previously released cumulative update:
2551268 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: May 2011
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to apply this update.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
For Lync 2010 x86-edtion:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
For Lync 2010 x64-edition
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
ID článku: 2571543 - Poslední kontrola: 21. 6. 2014 - Revize: 1