Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event ID: 9877
Task Category: Content Indexing
Content Indexing function 'CISearch::EcGetRowsetAndAccessor' received an unusual and unexpected error code from MSSearch.
Mailbox Database: Mailbox Database
Error Code: 0x80041606
Note The most common way to reach the 200,000 nodes limit is to search for a word or phrase that contains a single digit or letter. There are also other less common causes, such as entering very complex searches with many ANDs, Ors, and NOTs. Additionally, complex combinations of date ranges and search terms, many entries in the To and From fields, or a combination of all these things may cause the limit to be reached.
- Verify how many event ID 9877 with 0x80041606 events in the Application log you have received on a particular Exchange Server 2010 mailbox server in the past month and make a record of the number.
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ExchangeServer\v14\ExSearch
- Click Edit, point to New, and then click Key.
- Type MaxRestrictionNodes, and then press ENTER.
- Under MaxRestrictionNodes, click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type Server, and then press ENTER.
- The Registry entry should now resemble the following:
- Click Edit, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1000000 (Decimal).
Note The default value of the MaxRestrictionNodes\Server entry is 200000 (Decimal) before you make any changes to the Registry.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- After you restart the Microsoft Exchange Search Indexer service, check in the application for the following event IDs:
- Event ID 130 Failed to convert the MailboxDB Guid read in from under the MaxRestrictionNodes registry key to a Guid
- Event ID 131 Failed to open the MaxRestrictionNodes registry key
- Event ID 132 Failed to set the MaxRestrictionNodes property in the indexer
- If you are receiving any of these events, you may have entered the registry key or the DWORD value incorrectly. Or, you may not have spelled the new key or DWORD value correctly. Make the necessary corrections, and then restart the Microsoft Exchange Search Indexer Service. Search for any new instances of event IDs 130, 131, or 132.
- Check the Application log weekly and monthly which depends on the number of Event ID 9877 with error 0x80041606 in the Application log.
- If you are still receiving a significant number of these events, you can increase the value incrementally to 2000000 (Decimal).
- Do not increase the value beyond 2000000 (Decimal), because this may reduce server performance.
- If you have increased the value to 2000000 (Decimal) and are still receiving a few of these events weekly or monthly, this is the expected behavior. This behavior may be caused by users performing very complex searches (see the “Symptoms” section for more information).
MaxRestrictionNodes entry, visit the following Microsoft website:
ID článku: 2616127 - Poslední kontrola: 26. 8. 2014 - Revize: 1