This article describes the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones that is dated February 2012.
Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2666706 Description of a new feature that lets users set or change their presence information by using a telephone in Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2666323 The maximum ringer volume is too low on certain telephone products that are running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2673305 Packet loss occurs when you connect a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition to a computer
- 2677217 The In Call screen title is not displayed correctly on an Aries telephone that is running the Simplified Chinese version of Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2688319 A common area phone does not try to sign in after it disconnects from the server in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- 2620575 A Lync 2010 Phone Edition telephone restarts when waking up from system idle power mode
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: February 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
2636069 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: November 2011
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be installed on HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones. This version number of this image is 7577.4066.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updatesThe third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
ID článku: 2672743 - Poslední kontrola: 16. 4. 2012 - Revize: 1
Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition