- The Microsoft Camera Codec Pack update adds the ability to view many device-specific file formats to Windows.
- The update enables supported RAW camera files to be viewed in Windows Explorer and in Windows-based applications that use Windows Imaging Codecs.
- The Microsoft Camera Codec Pack provides support for many devices. For more information about the supported devices, see the "More Information" section.
How to obtain this update
Microsoft UpdateThis update is available from Windows Update.
Microsoft Download CenterThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
|All supported x86-based versions of Windows 8||Download the package now.|
|All supported x64-based versions of Windows 8||Download the package now.|
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8 or Windows RT. Additionally, the Windows 8-based computer must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor equivalent or better (1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or more with SSE 2 extensions or compatibility)
- Memory: 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM or more
- Minimum display resolution: 1024X576
Registry informationTo use the update in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
File informationThe global version of this update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
Windows RT and Windows 8 file information notes
- The files that apply to a specific product, milestone (RTM, SPn), and service branch (LDR, GDR) can be identified by examining the file version numbers as shown in the following table:
Version Product Milestone Service branch 6.2.920 0.16 xxx Windows RT and Windows 8 RTM GDR 6.2.920 0.20 xxx Windows RT and Windows 8 RTM LDR
- GDR service branches contain only those fixes that are widely released to address widespread, critical issues. LDR service branches contain updates in addition to widely released fixes.
- The MANIFEST files (.manifest) that are installed for each environment are listed separately in the "Additional file information for Windows RT and Windows 8" section. MANIFEST files and the associated security catalog (.cat) files, are extremely important to maintain the state of the updated components. The security catalog files, for which the attributes are not listed, are signed with a Microsoft digital signature.
- Canon: EOS M, EOS-1D X, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G15, PowerShot S100, PowerShot S110
- Konica Minolta: ALPHA SWEET DIGITAL, ALPHA-5 DIGITAL, DYNAX 5D, Maxxum 5D
- Nikon: 1 J2, P7000, P7100
- Olympus: OM-D E-M5, PEN E-PL2, PEN E-PL3, PEN E-PM1, XZ-1
- Panasonic: Lumix DMC-FZ150, Lumix DMC-G3, Lumix DMC-GF2, Lumix DMC-GF3, Lumix DMC-GH2
- Samsung: NX10, NX1000, NX20
- Sony: Alpha NEX-7, Alpha NEX-C3, Alpha SLT-A33, Alpha SLT-A35, Alpha SLT-A57, Alpha SLT-A65V, Alpha SLT-A77V
- Canon: Digital Rebel XT, Digital Rebel XTi, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D Digital, EOS 60D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 1000D, EOS 5D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 7D Digital, EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS Digital Rebel, EOS Kiss Digital, EOS Kiss Digital N, EOS Kiss Digital X, EOS Kiss F, EOS Kiss X2, EOS Kiss X3, EOS Kiss X4, EOS Kiss X50, EOS Rebel T1i, EOS Rebel T2i, EOS Rebel T3, EOS Rebel T3i, EOS Rebel XS, EOS Rebel XSi, EOS-1D, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark III, PowerShot G2, PowerShot G3, PowerShot G5, PowerShot G6, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G11, PowerShot Pro1, PowerShot S90, PowerShot S95, PowerShot SX1 IS
- Casio: EX-FH20
- Epson: R-D1
- Kodak: EasyShare Z981, EasyShare Z1015 IS
- Konica Minolta: ALPHA-7 DIGITAL, DiMAGE A1, DiMAGE A2, DYNAX 7D, Maxxum 7D
- Leica: DIGILUX 3, D-LUX 4, M8, M8.2, M9
- Nikon: 1 J1, 1 V1, Coolpix P6000, D1H, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3s, D3X, D4, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D800, D800E, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D7000
- Olympus: C-7070 Wide Zoom, C-8080 Wide Zoom, E-1, E-3, E-10, E-20, E-30, E-420, E-450, E-520, E-620, EVOLT E-300, EVOLT E-330, EVOLT E-400, EVOLT E-410, EVOLT E-500, EVOLT E-510, PEN E-P1, PEN E-P2, PEN E-PL1
- Panasonic: Lumix DMC-G1, Lumix DMC-GF1, Lumix DMC-GH1, Lumix DMC-LX3, Lumix DMC-LX5
- Pentax (PEF formats only): *ist D, *ist DL, *ist DS, K10D, K20D, K100D, K100D Super, K110D, K200D, K-5, K-7, K-r, K-x
- Samsung: NX11
- Sony: DSLR-A100, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A230, DSLR-A300, DSLR-A330, DSLR-A350, DSLR-A380, DSLR-A500, DSLR-A550, DSLR-A560, DSLR-A580, DSLR-A700, DSLR-A850, DSLR-A900, Alpha NEX-3, Alpha NEX-5, Alpha NEX-5N, Alpha SLT-A55/A55V, Cyber-shot DSC-R1
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Additional file information
Additional file information for Windows RT and for Windows 8
ID článku: 2779444 - Poslední kontrola: 11. 12. 2012 - Revize: 1