This article describes the Microsoft Lync Server 2010 issue that is fixed in the update that is dated January 2013.
This article includes the following information about the update:
- The issues that the update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the update
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the update
- Whether the update is replaced by any other update
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the update contains
Issues that this update fixesThis update resolves the issue that is documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
- 2793344 "Server not compatible. Live Meeting cannot connect to the version of server" error message when you try to join a meeting by using Office Live Meeting 2007
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, it is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply it only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next service pack that contains this hotfix.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Customer Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft website:Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update installation informationTo apply this update, install the Server.msp package on the following computers:
- Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition Front-end
- Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition Standalone Audio Video Conferencing Server
Removal informationTo remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel. When you try to uninstall the update, you may be prompted for the source CD. Insert the source CD if you are prompted. Or, provide the path where the source files can be found.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
ID článku: 2791665 - Poslední kontrola: 3. 9. 2013 - Revize: 1