Issue 1Consider the following scenario:
- In the OneDrive application, you edit a document by using an associated application. For example, you edit the file by using Notepad.
- Notepad edits the document in the OneDrive folder location. The file is not marked as read-only.
- You save the changes and open the document from OneDrive.com.
Issue 2Consider the following scenario:
- Multiple desktop applications are associated with a certain file on the computer.
- In the OneDrive application, you right-click the file and then click Open with.
- You select an application to open the file.
Note These two issues also occur when you run other applications that use the CacheFileManager class.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
- This update was first included in the following security update:2838727 MS13-047: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: June 11, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
ID článku: 2856741 - Poslední kontrola: 20. 2. 2015 - Revize: 1